Childreach India continues to work with women in communities and we have enjoyed hearing monthly updates about the progress of their Endangered Gender Project. In May alone they were able to:
· Continue supporting wives, new mothers and pregnant women through home visits to 934 households.
· Ensure that 74 children received vital early immunisations in May.
· Helped 40 women receive family planning information.
· Ensure that 9 babies were born safely in a medical facility (3 girls and 6 boys).
· Meet with 109 married women and 22 men to discuss reproduction, health, child care, family planning and gender equality.
These are fantastic achievements to occur in just one month. Read below about how Childreach India have continued to work tirelessly since the start of this year. The update for June will be sent in the coming weeks and we look forward to sharing this updates with everyone.